Terms and Conditions
- Fellow competitors and marshals are to be treated with respect at all times during the event. Any unsuitable behaviour will result in disqualification.
- Parents remain responsible for their children at all times.
- No headphones to be worn whilst running. This is for your safety so that you can hear race instructions on the course.
- Wheelchair and pushchair entries will only be accepted by prior agreement. No rollerblade entries.
- No dogs may accompany runners on the course. Please keep dogs on a short lead whilst they are on site.
- The Hook 10 Mile and 10K races are organised under the rules of UK Athletics and all competitors must be amateurs as defined under those rules.
- For the 10 Mile race only, all competitors must be able to complete the course in less than 1 hour and 45 minutes. This is in order to comply with Police guidance.
- Regret no refunds as most of our costs are non-refundable.
- Individual fancy dress is welcome in the 2 Mile Fun Run but please try not to obstruct fellow runners.
- It is the responsibility of all entrants to make sure that they know the courses. Maps are available on our website and will be displayed on the day. All 2 mile entrants must keep to footpaths.
- Strictly no cars or bikes to follow runners around the course.
- In all matters the committee’s decision is final and no correspondence can be entered into.
- The committee reserve the right to withdraw any entrant that fails to comply with these Terms and Conditions.
The Hook Fun Run & Road Races are entirely volunteer-run and is a non-profit making organisation. Please contact a member of the committee if you can help in the running of the event.